Laboratory and Field Services in Plant Health
We provide plant disease diagnosis, consultancy and testing services from our laboratory at Templeton, Christchurch, New Zealand in plant pathology, bacteriology, virology and nematology. Our extensive laboratory and field experience enable us to analyse and interpret diagnostic results, providing our clients with relevant and practical solutions for plant health issues.
Our services include:
- Identification and diagnosis of plant diseases on all agricultural, horticultural and nursery crops
- Disease control advice
- Screening of water, soil and nursery potting mix components for plant pathogens
- Packhouse wash water screening for plant pathogens
- Mould identification by morphology and DNA direct sequencing
- Disease assessment for fungicide trials evaluating chemical and biocontrol products
- Greenhouse pot trials for efficacy testing of seed-applied products
- Fungicide resistance screening of fungal populations
- Fungicide efficacy testing in vitro
- Phytophthora testing and identification from plants and media/soil
- Seed testing for plant pathogens
- Site visits and consultancy
- Planning and conducting crop disease surveys
- Research projects on plant disease issues
Please view our list of services to see how we can help you.
Share this news postcommented on "During the COVID-19 Alert Status 4, Plant Diagnostics will be providing laboratory plant disease diagnostic services to the agricultural ..."/news/plant-diagnostics-covid19-response-update-2-for-laboratory-services/28060625 March at 12:24 from atlas
During the COVID-19 Alert Status 4, Plant Diagnostics will be providing laboratory plant disease diagnostic services to the agricultural ...
Share this news postcommented on "Our post office box will change as of 24 November 2017. This is due to the decommissioning of the PO boxes at Templeton. ..."/news/post-office-box-change/276996
Share this news postcommented on "The wet spring so far in Canterbury this season has created conditions favourable for early development of some diseases. We have ..."/news/leaf-spotting-diseases-on-cereals/276821